Tuesday, April 6, 2010

:(

Yes, I'm not independent. I'm very very dependent on darlinglove. Positive, negative comments, I got lots of dat.

I noe and understand dat I will fall very badly if a day dat I got no choice but to continue the journey alone without darlinglove. But definitely, I wun regret dat, I fell in love so deeply. Becos, I treat everyday as if I'm losing/die the next day.

Losing someone who doesn't love you anymore is hurtful. Losing someone who you love and she love you, is much more painful. I reckons the pain dat I will face ahead becos I love you so much dat I'm going against all odds.

I love you, no matter we're smiling, frowning, arguing, happy, depressed, disappointed or whatever. I love you being by my side, I love you becos it's you.

I smile becos I Noe you wun feel good if I'm frowning. I laugh becos I noe you'll laugh with me.

Darlinglove, you'll nv able imagine how deep I allowed myself to fall. It went way beyond my control. To the extend, I can't imagine either.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment